Pulverizer hammer mills were originally designed by Christy Norris as an extremely hard wearing Heavy duty hammer mill. Christy Turner have developed the Pulverizer range and continue to build this almost indestructible machine. It is available with 18, 24 and 30 diameter chambers in a range of width up to a 30x40 200kW Pulverizer. It can also be offered with a Hight top allowing for longer items to be reduced in size. The pulverizer range has bolt in replaceable wear liners which are available in cast iron, ADI and Manganese to accept even the hardest materials to be reduced.
Pulverizers are machines that reduce solid materials into fine particles by crushing, grinding, or impact. They are used in various industries, such as food processing, pharmaceuticals, mining, and recycling. Pulverizers can vary in size, shape, design, and functionality, depending on the specific application and requirements.
At Christy Turner, we offer a range of high-quality pulverizers that can handle different materials and capacities. Our pulverizers are designed to be durable, efficient, and easy to operate and maintain. Whether you need to pulverize spices, herbs, plastics, metals, or biomass, we have the right solution for you.
Pulverizers - Sales, Spares & Repairs
There are a few available different types and configurations of pulverizers available which have been adapted for different intended uses
- Each has its different configurations and grinding mechanisms which offer different characteristics for produce.
- To find out more, few our range or fill out the form below, we will be happy to advise.
- Perfect for size reduction
Some of the pulverizers we offer include:
Heavy Duty Pulverizer:
This is a robust and reliable machine that can pulverize a wide range of materials, such as coal, limestone, gypsum, clay, minerals, and more. It has a cast iron body and a steel base plate for stability and durability. It also features a hinged front door for easy access and cleaning.
- Size reduction of particularly harsh materials including limestone, glass, swarf, plasterboard, shells and ceramics
- Reclaiming waste products for reprocessing
- Wood hogging and biomass applications including rape seed meal, miscanthus, willow billets, straw, grasses, palm kernel and wood pellets
A robust dual rotor mill designed for effective size reduction of compound fertilizer and other sticky materials where the use of screens are not possible.
- Reduction of compound fertilisers (NPK “Nitrogen Phosphorus Potassium”)
- Reducing compost or materials that bind together when forced through a screen
- Reduction of materials that become sticky if subjected to temperature rise during the grinding process such as dried clay and peat
If you are looking for high-performance pulverizers that can meet your specific needs and expectations, look no further than Christy Turner. We have over 100 years of experience in designing and manufacturing quality machines that deliver excellent results. Contact us today to find out more about our pulverizers and how we can help you achieve your goals.
If you are unsure which pulverizer is the best fir for your requirements give us an email or a call and we will happily advise.